Esabod has called on everyone looking for peace on facebook to go get a live "Am a blogger I don't give a shitty" said Esabod


Following the Facebook peace campaign by lady Funmi Lafunky, on Monday, she addressed all parties involved in the Facebook face off during her live show and told viewers that Esabod too is also tired of the face off.  It was a different ball game when Esabod came out on Wednesday to address her followers and people involved that she's not ready to make peace with anybody at present, she claimed calmness doesn't generate her income during the video. she urged her followers not to relent and she accepted Lafunky into her group.  

Majority of the victims of the cyber bulling, slandering felt disappointed and betrayed by lafunky, because what she preached on Monday was totally opposite to what Esabod did on Wednesday.

Tokunbo Aboderin Esabod took to her Facebook live video to praise lafunky and she dedicated over 2 hours of her video to insult everyone who has called for peace to reign,  and people she regarded as her personal haters.  she reiterated it to her recruited followers to continue to slander and abuse people that her not on the same page as her, She said the face off on Facebook will never end.  Esabod also advise people that felt bully to close their Facebook account. Esabod said the Irish police asked her to go on holiday.

Following my interview with one of the victims who expressed her feelings and anger  said;
" How can the world look and allow this wicked woman to bully me? and many in my shoes, are there no Yoruba Elders in the land?  I do not know this woman before and never had I made any contact with her.  I live in the United State and I have watched one of her Facebook live videos when she asked her followers to purchase hammer to smash anyone that they believe are enemies.  I said to the woman that madam, as a woman of God, you should not be promoting violent on social media. I also said that many people would believe that is how most Nigerians behave. All these statements got me into trouble with Esabod."

Another lady who was also a victim of her bullying said that all she wanted is for the pictures of her daughter posted on YouTube to be put down.

Following my Interview with Abike Jagaban she said, " I am an easy going lady and I do not know what I have done wrong to this woman Esabod, to have made death threats to my children and myself. I have tried to make peace with this woman on several occasions in the past but yet still continuing to bully me and called me different names. she also asked her followers to do same.  I want peace to reign and want to keep my viewers entertained, motivated and also learn from them through the interactive telephone forum  during my show. I also wish to be productive and relevant to my society. Furthermore, I do not want to continue to bring myself down and low to the level of all these individuals, I believe is a free world and that people are free to do their wish without fear of being slander or blogged. Thus freedom of expression.  I received a lot of inbox threat messages from Esabod's followers advising me to quit my show.  I believe its a free world and the Facebook live is not made for a particular set of people or should I call them mafia?"

Abike also gave a radio interview in London during the week and we hope to have a live interview with this great talented young lady soon.


Esther Tokunbo Aboderin Preaching Violent doctrine 

Comments