Esabod: I specialize in destroying lives to make money as a blogger




Esabod, Esther Tokunbo Ashabi Aboderin a self proclaimed spiritualist, and Blogger; who believes that as a ‘Blogger’ she is the moral crusader with the right to destroy other people’s lives by revealing their shenanigans and blackmailing individuals that falls victim in her trap, with a special interest in adultery  


" I destroy people's lives, thats what I do, If I don't do that how will I be able to fund my holidays or pay my hotel bills. I am not going to blackmail trees or animals! Is human being lives that I destroy on Facebook."  said Esabod

Yet, here is a woman who confessed to being sexually immoral before she suddenly decided to ‘virginalise’ herself due to her newly found spiritual life, while still sleeping around with Irish men  and some young men believed to be around same age as her first so. 

Who does she think she is that she has to meddle in people’s private businesses?  

Not only that but to fabricate stories with the intention of creating permanent defamation on the person’s character and professional life! most especially those who are not on the same page with her socially and ideologically.




Video Credit : Akindele 


Comments