Ireland socialite Naomi Byass(JP) advice to Lady Lafunky after Lafunky left comment on Naomi's post


" Don't be surprise with the new dimension. I wish I could show you my inbox messages. All followers of Tokunbo are tired. They are tired of going from one wall to the other to attack people. They are tired of causing rancor on social media. I got nothing less than 10 mails from Omo ewe every day. Majority of them are gone. Left iya were for good. 

Social media was a wonderful place until this iya ewe fake, started her show of shame. This Lady tokunbo is evil. It is only people with no sense of priority that will agree and support her doing on social media. What can an illiterate offers you? 

Look at what she did to that young star polo dee. I wish you know polo Dee well. A well educated and well cultured Lady. Happily married and owns two houses to herself in London and Paris. Yet she's a cool headed person . goes about her business with dignity. 

Look at how Tokunbo rubbished this lady for no reason , but hatred, jealousy, and low self esteem. 

I will advice you to path way from this woman. Make peace with your old friends. Even if you guys are not going to be close as before. Make peace with them. Not because of anything, but because of future. 

Tomorrow is pregnant, it can give birth to anything. Don't allow Tokunbo , a Lady with no vision, mission and figure for herself and children to ruin your life. You're a pretty Lady, with high taste.

There is no positive things that can come out of Tokunbo. Its been over six years she has been fighting a no just cause fight with me. I maintained my calmness for so long, but not anymore. 

It is fight to finish between she and I this time until the law will catch up with her. 

Please I am not patronizing you, but just giving you my own advice as a Lady that believe in equity and equality for all. 

If you are for peace, then break away from negative person and Group. Don't mortgage your happiness for a low life idiot, who her tomorrow is not guarantee. 

Remain lifted!"


Comments

  1. Na wa oo, everybody is running away from Esawere and Esadog, good moves and the rest should be expecting the day Esawere will disgrace them out of her frustrated and demented life

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment