Tokunbo Is Nothing But A Witch and Mother Of All Evil, She's The One Causing Social Media Unrest


"Why are people against peace. If you have been charmed, or been vulnerable to threats of being  logged by whoever. This is the time to wake up from your slumber."

"Making peace is not being afraid or being a looser. I was posting for peace on my wall while she got the info and went on YouTube to be slandering."

"I'm not referring to anyone in particular but to all and sundry. Some people may have been charmed by Esabod's herbs and under her control." 

"That is why they see her in dreams or see snakes from the testimonials She sent me herbs with a candle without me requesting."

"She thinks I'm a prophetess who is not in spirit. She has told so much lies about this useless herbs which I have not touched nor destroyed. I kept it aside waiting for the day she will use it to blackmail me."

"Thank God for the holy spirit in me. Loads of stories have been flying around about these herbs. I will show it live soon to debunk more of her accusatory delusional lies." 

"Beware of Esabod Tokunbo Esther Aboderin. She is the one causing whatever is happening on Facebook. Infinity saw her as a useful tool for his evil purpose and used her. She originated every scandal and is still at it."

"See what the idiot Bastard wrote few minutes ago on her YouTube page. I will make sure she cleans up all her vomit. She has now removed my comments. Tokunbo, it will cost me nothing to open a YouTube account because of you."

"TOKUNBO ABODERIN IS NOTHING BUT A SAD STORY." Let all parties wake up and shame the devil. Tokunbo is nothing but a witch and mother of all evil, going round to spoil and confusion."

"All you young ladies should stop live chats and blogging and move on to do something more lucrative to leave a good legacy for your children."

"Do not hate, do not incite or allow being incited, do not keep malice. Shame the devil. Ajegbodo ton wa ni kun ra. She keeps encouraging young girls to blog. Get your children on social media and teach team how to blog. Obaiyeje!"

"I will do another live chat to counter and debunk all her lies. I'm only giving her enough time to run out of her bogus lies." 

"I know this piece will not be understood by all but it is for all sane people to understand."

Comments